WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
Whether it’s coming up with a cohesive brand identity, designing a user-friendly website or developing an innovative mobile application, we love a challenge. And we consistently provide our clients with remarkable return on their investment.
Our hard-working team boasts experience across all types of media. Between us we’ve delivered projects for clients including BlackBerry®, Kerry Foods, Ocado, Bango, lastminute.com, Telewest, NTL, Novell, Microsoft, Tesco Mobile, O2, BT, T-Mobile, Samsung, Guinness, Tango, Lloyds TSB and Yanmar.
We’re a friendly and responsive bunch too, and always up for a new challenge. How could we help you?
We are always looking for talented, innovative and pro-active individuals to join our team. If you have something to offer us whether on a full-time, part-time or freelance basis and would like to be part of a progressive, dynamic and successful team, then contact us via our online form.
We're currently looking to recruit a talented individual to work as part of the development team. The right individual will have previous experience working in a consultancy or web design agency and educated to degree level in an IT discipline.
- ASP.NET 2.0 with a healthy understanding of the .NET Framework (CLR, GAC, Assemblies, C#, Generics, Collections, concurrency etc)
- OOP & OOD basics
- An understanding of UML as a means of communicating ideas/code to others
- Very advantageous but not essential – Java with some form of web framework experience, such as Spring MVC, Java Server Faces or other
- Apache and Tomcat setup/configuration experience
- ORM experience: Hibernate/NHibernate or similar
- ADO.NET / JDBC knowledge
- Spring Framework
- SQL and experience of using MS SQL Server 2000/2005 and MySQL 5.x.
- Unit testing using JUnit/NUnit
- Subversion for source control
- RPC – Web Services (SOAP, XMLRPC, REST), Remoting, RMI
- Some basic understanding of the HTTP protocol, DNS, TCP/IP and other common protocols; this is to aid in diagnosing problems and designing web applications
- Self starter with the ability to manage own time. Productive with limited supervision
- Flexible nature to accommodate change and the entrepreneurial spirit of Proteus Virtual
Dependent on experience. Salary reviewed after one year following a performance review.
Email your application with CV attached to
VIRTUAL REALITY IN ACTION...
We incorporate the latest time saving technologies into the way we work every day. For example we use online presentations and video conferencing to communicate with suppliers and clients. They love it and it helps keep carbon footprints down. Our office is paperless too!